SECTION: 26 23 00.00 40 SWITCHBOARDS AND SWITCHGEAR
- UFGS SECTION 26 23 00.00 40 SWITCHBOARDS AND SWITCHGEAR
- JBLM 26 23 00.00 40 - Switchboards and Switchgear
Changes or Criteria Notes to Unified Facilities Guide Specifications (UFGS)
Paragraph # and Title (if any)
Note to Designer
- Do not use set-screw type conduit fittings on any type EMT conduit. Install only compression fittings with EMT.
- Provide Arc Flash Study and install PPE level label on each switchboard and switchgear.
- Install #4/0 BC for all grounding system for switchboard and switchgear.
- No shared neutrals between circuits.
Notes to Designers on Drawing Content
- Indicate available fault currents 22,000 AIC and above on power riser diagram.
- Provide "Connected and Demand Load Summary Schedule" on Power Riser Diagram Drawing.
Applicable Points of Contact