SECTION: 23 09 00 LONWORKS DIRECT DIGITAL CONTROL FOR HVAC AND OTHER BUILDING CONTROL SYSTEMS
- Quality Assurance: EP 415-1-261, Volume 1 & EP 415-1-261, Volume 4
- UFGS SECTION 23 09 00 Instrumentation and Control for HVAC
- UFGS 23 09 23.01 Lonworks Direct Digital Control For HVAC and Other Building Systems
- UFC 3-410-02 LONWORKS Direct Digital Control for HVAC and Other Local Building Systems
- High Performance and Sustainable Buildings Guidance
- UFC 1-200-02 HIGH PERFORMANCE AND SUSTAINABLE BUILDING REQUIREMENTS
- ASA IE&E Sustainable Design and Development Policy (Dec 16 2013)
- JBLM DDC Design Spec
- JBLM Regulation 420-1 (2017) JBLM FACILITY ENERGY MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
- AIR MOVEMENT AND CONTROL ASSOCIATION INTERNATIONAL (AMCA)
- Appendix A - Commissioning Schedule Requirements-JBLM
- Appendix B - N4 Graphics
- Appendex C - Example of Trends
Changes or Criteria Notes to Unified Facilities Guide Specifications (UFGS)
Paragraph # and Title (if any)
Note to Designer
a. JBLM EMCS campus consists of JACE's running Lonworks.
b. JBLM currently uses Tridium Niagara version 4.11.
c. Once project is complete the JACE needs to be integrated into the N4 server at building 2012, including logged histories and alarms.
d. Sequence of Operation must be incorporated into the equipment graphics page and a graphics page listing all equipment sequences. Please reference Appendex B listed above.
e. All graphics pages on a station shall include: building location (i.e. Lewis Main, Lewis North, or McChord Field) building function (i. e. COF, Motor Pool, Child Development Center), version of Niagara and controller software. Each graphics page on a station must have a title (i.e. Equipment, AHU-1, HW System, FCU-6) and what the equipment serves. Please reference Appendex B listed above.
Notes to Designers on Drawing Content
a. A laminated copy of each controller wiring schematic must be mounted on the inside door of the controller cabinet.
b. 11 x 17 laminated copy of DDC System Shop drawings must be hung from the JACE panel enclosure.
a. All DDC components must be labeled.
b. All controller cabinets shall be lockable.
c. After Performance Verification and Testing (PVT) is complete, trends must be collected for 7 days. Trends must be saved in PDF format. Please reference Appendex C listed above..
Applicable Points of Contact