SECTION: 11 41 11 REFRIGERATED AND FROZEN FOOD STORAGE EQUIPMENT
Changes or Criteria Notes to Unified Facilities Guide Specifications (UFGS)
- UFGS SECTION 11 41 11 REFRIGERATED AND FROZEN FOOD STORAGE EQUIPMENT
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) , Section 6002
- Federal Sustainable Acquisition Items/Requirements
- DoD Green Procurement Policy (Aug 27 2004)
- DoD Green Procurement Strategy (Nov 2008)
- Army Green Procurement Policy (Nov 22 2006)
- Federal Acquisition Regulation, Part 23
- EPA Final Guidance on Environmentally Preferable Purchasing
- HJB Form 225 (JBLM Sustainable Acquisition Exception Form)
- UFC 1-200-2 (High Performance and Sustainable Buildings Requirements)
- ASA IE&E Sustainable Design and Development Policy (Jan 17 2017)
|Paragraph # and Title (if any)
||Note to Designer
||01 33 29 is not incorporated in the specifications, change reference to 01 33 29 in this section to instead say 01 57 19.01 20 SUPPLEMENTAL TEMPORARY ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROLS and ensure the additional sustainable acquisition language at paragraphs "Submittals" and "Sustainable Acquisition" of 01 57 19.01 20 is included within that section.
||Add the following under "SD-01 Preconstruction Submittals" and "SD-11 Closeout Submittals":
||Insulation (Recycled Content); S
||[NOTE: In the column to the right, select 01 33 29 when it is incorporated into the specifications, otherwise select 01 57 19.01 20 and ensure it includes added sustainable acquisition language at paragraphs "Submittals" and "Sustainable Acquisition."]
Add the following:
|Provide materials and documentation meeting the requirements at Section [01 33 29 SUSTAINABILITY REPORTING][01 57 19.01 20 SUPPLEMENTAL TEMPORARY ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROLS] paragraph RECYCLED CONTENT. For more information see https://sftool.gov/greenprocurement/green-products/1/construction-materia./building-insulation/0?addon=False and https://www.epa.gov/smm/comprehensive-procurement-guideline-cpg-program.
Walk-in refrigerator and freezer evaporator fans shall be brushless DC electric motors, otherwise known as electronically commutated motors (ECM).
Notes to Designers on Drawing Content
Applicable Points of Contact