SECTION: 01 11 00 SUMMARY OF WORK
For Summary of Work (aka Scope of Work) (SOW) use the attached SOW template for all sustainment, repair, and modernization projects awarded through the USACE Seattle District Contracting office. A MS Word Template version of the uploaded SOW template is available from your government project manager (his application does not support providing MS Word Templates).
Contact your government PM for SOW templates to support actions to be awarded through MICC.
Below references and comments are for SOWs supporting other actions.
- National Historic Preservation Act Guidance
- High Performance and Sustainable Buildings Guidance
- UFC 1-200-2 (High Performance and Sustainable Buildings Requirements)
- ASA IE&E Sustainable Design and Development Policy (Jan 17 2017)
- Federal Sustainable Acquisition Items/Requirements
- DoD Green Procurement Policy (Aug 27 2004)
- DoD Green Procurement Strategy (Nov 2008)
- Army Green Procurement Policy (Nov 22 2006)
- Federal Acquisition Regulation, Part 23
- EPA Final Guidance on Environmentally Preferable Purchasing
- 10 CFR 436 Subpart A (Life Cycle Cost Analysis, Energy- and -Water Related Projects)
- NIST 135 (Life Cycle Cost Analysis, Energy- and -Water Related Projects)
- OMB Circular A-94 (Life Cycle Cost Analysis, Non-Energy and -Water Related Projects)
- Tri-Services MOA (Life Cycle Cost Analysis, MILCON)
Changes or Criteria Notes to Unified Facilities Guide Specifications (UFGS)
Paragraph # and Title (if any)
Note to Designer
Notes to Designers on Drawing Content
See DIVISION 00 - STANDARD DETAILS
Applicable Points of Contact